Two Top Five Lists – What a Feeling!
Super Awesome Not Bad At All Video Game (Related) Movies!!
5. Resident Evil/Silent Hill – These share the fifth spot because they were both based on seriously scary games and both films managed to keep enough elements that I didn’t hate them. Resident Evil was good and she is pretty. Silent Hill made me feel creepy and icky so mission accomplished.
4. Mortal Combat – Suck it! This was awesome when I was a kid! They made Sub Zero you bastards, that was awesome.
3. Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life – She’s hot, he’s hot, hot hot hot.
2. Ninja Turtles – The new animated film makes me cry and the music is the tits.
1. Ninja Turtles – This is one of my all time favourite comfort movies, I can watch this pretty much any time.
Most Horrible Evil Adaptations Evers…
5.BloodRayne – Not even Kristanna Lokken’s smokin hotness can save this…thing…this…terrible terrible thing…
4. Street Fighter – Van Damme, nuff said.
3. Wing Commander – Never played this game but I sure as hell (wait, I don’t believe in hell) have watched good movies before and this is not a good movie. This is a bad movie.
2. Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within – What?! Why is this here it was a beautiful film! Yes, but the story was so damned disappointing to me…I was so let down by this movie for some reason and for that, well, forgiveness is denied.
1. Super Mario Bros. – I can’t…I can’t I can’t…evil evil…but Toad’s not…no no no why why why…The pain!!!