asked of CHUMCity receptionists on the day of the hopelessly rulebound “Toronto Rocks” SARS Fund-Raising 400,000-people-plus Stones Concert in Downsview Park which has been front page news in the T-Dot for weeks:
- Do you think there will be a lineup?
- I’m bringing my 7-month old baby to the concert, where can I breastfeed him?
- Can I bring my purse?
- I’m driving to the concert soon, and I’m wondering if you know where it is?
- Can I bring my dog?
- Will I be home for work tomorrow?
- How would you suggest I go about meeting Mick Jagger? He’s my hero!